Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Generation 1: Chapter 2

Hello! And welcome back. It has been ages since I last posted. And I don't think I wrote any more Donners. I have over 300 screen shots for it, but still have some stuff I want to do, I think. I recently had to clear my computer of all my games (for a reason I forget) and I didn't reinstall Pets. So if you see a sudden wardrobe change in Gabrielle, that's the reason. But I'm going to reinstall before I play Donners. BUT... here we are! A lot goes on in this chapter. Mainly me rambling about architectural stuff and such. Read and figure out what else.
Yay! This person finally got her stuff together to post again!


When we left off, Gabrielle had just proposed to Girbits.

 Girbits: Aaaahhhhh!!!! A big shiny ring! You kept your promise! That means a lot to me! I won't keep you to the shiny twins.
 Girbits: Give it here. Eeee! See how it sparkles.
 Girbits: And just like that! It goes away. How magnificent!
Gabrielle: I'm glad you like it. I had hoped the right ring would materialise.
 Girbits: One more sunburst shine!
Gabrielle: Okay. Cool. My eyes hurt. And my knee. Can I come up now?
 Girbits: SO SHINY. I CAN'T EVEN.
Gabrielle: Okay. Getting up.
 Girbits: Shiny.....
Gabrielle: How about a hug for your new fiancée?
Fun fact that no one needs to know. A fiancé is a man who is engaged to be married. A fiancée is a woman engaged to be married. I just happened upon that while looking up how to spell it.
 Girbits: *girlish squeal* I'm married!
Just engaged, dear. Not married yet.
Gabrielle: Still waiting for that hug.
 Gabrielle: You know, if you want to get married that quickly, we could get married now.
What a wonderful idea! Then we'll really get this show on the road.
 They exchanged vows, rings, and good memories.
 With goofy faces on both sides.
 But I think his is funnier. Sorry for not writing any words. I think they're too cute to need words for it.
Gabrielle: I can't believe this is happening.
Girbits: *somewhat unattractive, unintelligent noise*
Gabrielle: I love you.
You may now kiss your new spouse that you've known for three or four days! Sim time is weird.
Girbits: Gabby is so pretty! She's amazing. I think we're married now. Right?
Right you are, my funny friend!
Girbit's stats. I just realised I didn't include the LTW. Again. It's the one where he has to master the logic and handiness skills. Whatever it's called. And I only made over his face during my use of the 'One Cheat Per Generation' thing. I didn't even look at the traits.
Make over to the house! Now they have a double bed... ;)
Gabrielle: I wonder if I'll always look this good.
Girbits: Look at that wall paper! It's quite interesting.
Girbits: Hey, beautiful wife of mine. I'm done studying the lack of decoration. You wanna have some fuuuuuuuuun????
Gabrielle: Sounds...... entertaining.
Uh..... I'm just... Gonna check on the state of your telly. *runs off*
They loos so in love! Or it could just be the post wedding high.
Girbits: Gran, do you have a wedding cake? ... Why? ...... What do you mean?
Girbits: 'That honey haired punk' is amazing! And she has a name! It's Gabrielle. .... WE GOT MARRIED. .... Oh no. YOU ARE NOT CUTTING ME OUT OF THE WILL. ..... Gran. I'm just asking if you have any cake. .... What do you mean, 'I don't have a grandson anymore'? ...
Girbits: *quietly* Gran. I'm serious. She's a nice person. .... You want great grandkids? ..... YES. We are both capable of that. .... No, I'm rethinking the cake. .... Good bye, Gran. I SAID GOOD BYE.
Well, if Grandma Worthington want great grandkids, she'd better get ready for a lot of them. This is a legacy after all. :)
Girbits: I'm tired. I'm going to go to bed, Gabby.
Gabrielle: Could you please clean up that plate that is sitting right in front of you, first?
Girbits: Eh.
Gabrielle: Why did you make me marry a slob?
You love him. Don't deny it. It's just part of his.... charm (?) that he's a slob.
Gabrielle: Oh, my Lord! I'm married! *happy dance*
Their first time they're sleeping in their new bed as newly weds. Adorable. :)
Gabs, why are you awake at five in the morning.
Gabrielle: I don't know. Something... feels off.
Gabrielle: AH. That's it. There we go. That is painful.
Gabrielle, are you all right??
Gabrielle: I think I'm going to hurl.
Geez. I have no idea what could be the cause of this.... sickness that occurs in the morning. :D
Gabrielle: *burp* If you'll excuse me.....
They passed the day without interacting. Both working on improving their skills. I think Gabrielle needs to improve a bit more before we can actually sell this stuff.
Gabrielle: I'M HUNGRY.
Girbits: That's nice, honey. Now go make yourself some food. You're the chef, not I. I'm studying to be the handyman.
Gabrielle: Ha ha. Not hungry. Off to go outside because my husband (!!!) is in the shower.
Gabby, you okay? I mean, you're running fast enough to leave the noxious green fumes from your BO behind you.
Gabrielle: Ugh. My tummy don't feel too good. I think I'm going to....
Uh, Gabby? You sure it's not just your armpit stench?
 Gabrielle: *Blaaaaaaaaargh*IwonderifIknowanyonewithquills*aaaaargh**dying*
Wow. That is very green puke. I'm really not sure how to explain that.
 Thanks to these loverly (and valuable) wedding gifts, the family is up a couple thousand dollars.
 Gabrielle: Yay! I feel like something amazing and exciting is about to happen! I can't wait.
 Gabrielle: Awwwww. I have a little cutie in my womb.
Gabby is pregnant! Here come the first members of generation two! How exciting!
 Except I have no idea where to put a crib. They have no space. 
 Gabrielle: Finally finished. It's pretty good, if I say so myself.
Are you sure you aren't blind? And/or biased? Well, as long as you like it. I think the guy on the telly likes it as well.
Creepy Character: *CREEPY SMILE*
Girbits decided to look for a job.
Girbits: Hey, it has always been a dream of mine to be employed as a lab rat. Then I will climb my way to the position of Creature-Robot Cross Breeder!
Girbits: After all, I now have a wife and future kid to look after.
He's super sweet.
They decided to get out of their dark house and take a trip to the library.
Girbits: Gabs, don't push yourself. If you feel weak or tired or sick, just let me know and we'll head straight home.
Gabrielle: Come along, friend. I'm pregnant. Not a woman with a terminal disease.
I just realised how far the Whitaker house is from everything else. Especially the library. I have taken the liberty to mark the house, the library, and their path from one to the other.
This is the sweet ride Girbits brought with him from his past life. It's a pleasant green. And, if they're ever in need of money, I can sell it. :)
This is the library. Half the town decided to get there right as the Whitakers did. Hence the traffic jam. But this building looks amazing! Wish I could build like that....
We saw Willard. With the new skin and eye mods I downloaded, he looks a lot better. Hair is darker, skin is paler, eyes that are stunning.
Willard: Ah. This angel is as beautiful as ever. I do wish I had introduced myself before she got herself knocked up. Probably some sort of alien spawn.
Gabrielle: Is this kid looking at me like that? Is he for real?
 I seriously love this guy. He needs to have clones without his nose. I'd totally marry them into the family. His eye colour.... *swoons* PERFECT.
Girbits: So, when changing a light bulb, you have to turn the lights off first.
I hope he leaves all that to Gabrielle. She seems more down to earth.
Gabrielle: Wait, that's where a baby comes from?? What did I get myself into??
I take that back.
Seriously. THIS BUILDING. It has palm trees in the middle, going up THREE FLOORS.
Finally, the two of them sat near each other while they were reading. That's sort of date like, right?
Gabby finished her cooking book so I sent her over to become chummy with Willard. (Seriously, I'm going to make him Uncle Willard to the kids.)
Gabrielle: Hello, I'm Gabrielle Whitaker.
Willard: Hello, I'm single.
Gabrielle: Well, I'm married.
Gabrielle: In fact, I'm currently pregnant with my lovely husband's child. I'm looking for some wooden blocks with numbers painted on them. So.....
Willard: Your face is lovely.
Willard: Wait. Cool. Yay. Kids. Good for you two! *thumbs up*
I'm still wondering the validity of a thumbs up as congratulations for being pregnant.
Girbits, love, whatcha doing?
Girbits: I'm on Omegle. Meeting with strangers. Who I'll never talk to again.
Did you tell them that you're a 16 year old female?? Named TERI???
Girbits: ...... Uh.....
I cannot come up with something to say to that.
Around midnight, they were getting hungry, so I sent them to Flying V's Diner for some food.
Random Townie: Wow. What's up with her? I think she's been laying on the Munchkins too much. But her hair is amazingly shiny. :)
... That was mean, and nice. But mostly mean. She needs to stay quiet.
Gabrielle: I'm tired.
Girbits: Yeah, let's go home.
So they did. But in different cars. Gabby got the family vehicle.
Girbits got the cab.
Girbits: Hey, don't I know you? I think you're the same cabby that drives my wife around. She told me about you! Is that hair style mandatory?
Cabby: Ugh. Not another one of these.
Gabrielle: La la la la. Waffles. Lovely waffles.
Gabrielle: Do they taste okay? Eh.
Gabrielle: Well enough.
Gabrielle Whitaker, master chef, ladies and gentlemen.
Girbits: Now we're cleaning. Pleasing the wife!!!!
Girbits, you might want to hit up the stove, next.
After all the time Gabby spent making waffles, Girbits takes out five day old salad. How nice.
Gabrielle: Hun, I think you need to not be on the computer so much. Then we can interact more and become closer.
Girbits: NOM NOM NOM
He still played games on the computer. Gabrielle sighed and picked up a children's book.
Gabrielle: Oh, wait. That is weird. What a strange feeling.
Gabrielle: Girby, I don't thing this is a good feeling. Warm up the car.
Girbits: Holy shoot! You're dying? And you want me to take you to the MORGUE???

Girbits: Ah! I can't deal with that! We've only been married three days!
Gabrielle: No, honey, that's not what I'm talking about.
Gabrielle: I'M GOING INTO LABOUR! AHHHHH.
Girbits: Oh no! This is bad this is bad I'm freaking out, FREAKING OUT.
Gabrielle: Ooh. That's painful.
Girbits: D: D: D:
Their faces are priceless.
Girbits: Who's going to put away the waffles now??
Gabrielle: Girbits. Just. Get. In. The. Car.
Girbits: Wait, if she's giving birth, does this mean her boobs are going to get smaller?
Gabrielle: GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL. I NEED PAIN KILLERS.
Girbits: As much fun as this has been, Skyrim is calling me.
Gabrielle: Are you f***ing serious.
What are you guys doing?
Gabrielle: I took it upon myself to get my and my lovely husband to the hospital before I give birth in our kitchen.
Girbits: I haven't quite registered what's going on. I don't think I'm ready to be a father, yet.
Don't you worry, Girbits. I'm here to watch you guys struggle and document it all on the internet. Then, when your children are about to die from hunger, I'll step in and tell you how to feed them.
Gabrielle, of course, drives them to the hospital.
Girbits: Not my fault. Gabby is very forceful when she wants to be. She said I wouldn't drive fast enough.
Gabrielle: That's because he drives like a pansy old lady.
Gabrielle: GIRBITS. HURRY UP. YOU'RE TAKING FOREVER.
And then Girbits, being the clumsy little fellow he is, tripped.
Girbits: Oh, uh.... Did anyone see that?
Gabrielle: Grrrrrrrr.
Girbits: I suppose not? Are we good then?
Gabrielle: What are you doing??
Girbits: Oh, uh..... Nothing? I'm ready to go.
Gabrielle: About freaking time.
They're so cute. :)
Gabrielle: Well, love, I'll see you inside.
Girbits: Gabs, I don't think you should go into the light. Bad idea.
Girbits: NO! Gabrielle! Don't leave me! I told you not to go into the light!
Girbits: There's one thing left to do. I'm going after her.
Don't get lost!
Hours passed. Night's peak gave way, leading to morning.  And still, the hospital stayed quiet, no one leaving.
Until this! Two little bundles of crying, wailing joy! Gabrielle is carrying Ella, the older. Ralph is younger, being lovingly cradled by Girbits. She delivered on the twins (obscure reference to the first part, please check back if you want to know), but I'm not sure about the sparkly part yet.
Added on a new room. Their house will have to be completely redone at some point. But for now, I think this works okay. :)
Gabrielle: So, honey. What are you thinking? We have two new children!
Close up of Ella. Her skin tone seems to be closer to Gabby's.
On the other hand, Ralph's looks more like his dad's.
Girbits, what are you doing? It's after midnight.
Girbits: I'm reading up on the local happenings. It's never to late to familiarize yourself with what's going on in your town.
Still....
The twins were really good. Even when they were starting to get hungry, they would peacefully rest.
Then, two seconds later, they would start wailing.
Gabrielle: Ooh. Who's my sweet baby boy? You are! You're so adorable. It's wonderful to be able to hold you.
Gabrielle: My son is amazing. Look at him!! Isn't he the cutest?
Gabrielle: Up you go!
Uh, Gabs? You might want to be careful.
Gabrielle: Nonsense! I know how to care for my own child!
Just don't drop him.
She repeated the routine with Ella, speaking doting parent stuff.
Gabrielle: You're going to grow up to be the first woman president! Then we'll be so proud of you... Better start planning your campaign now!
Gabrielle seems to have this all sorted. Let's check on Girbits.
GOOD MORNING GIRBITS. Lovely day. You go to work this morning, and you have two new kids!
Girbits: *choke* I thought that was all a horrible dream.
Girbits: You look suspiciously like our cabby.....
The twins were sent these dolls in the mail from a great aunt or something! Must be on Girbit's side.... This guy's name is Lucky.
And this is Rags! It's sort of creepy how Rags is looking so intently at Ralph. Sort of.... menacing.
That afternoon....
Gabrielle: These little bundles of cuteness require way too much maintenance. I fed them this morning!
But that was this morning....
Gabrielle: I thought they would be more like, once a day, that's all they need.
No luck.
For some reason, this is Girbit's work uniform. My game seems incapable of actually giving them the real outfits. I can't figure it out.
Two cakes means two birthdays! It's the twins' birthday! Yay! We finally see what is in store for this generation!
Girbits: I'm home, honey! How was your day?
Gabrielle: Filled with our beautiful children and now, your handsome face. :)
Geez. I need to stop with this cheery stuff.
First up, Ella.
Girbits: WOO. GO MY LITTLE GIRL. LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE!!!!!
He really got into it.
Gabrielle: Shew!
Her parents leave her in the middle of the floor to sparkle??
While she was left on the floor to sparkle, the parents ignored her.
This is the result. Geez. Those two look quite alike.
Next up, Ralph!
Gabrielle: SHEW.
Ralph: Being smothered....
Girbits: yay
Left on the floor to sparkle.
Sparkling. Please check back later to see the result of the sparkles.
Gasp! SOMEONE GET SOME PANTS ON THAT CHILD.
Ralph: I's no wanna be bald!!
And some hair, while you're at it.
Ella grew up to be an adorable toddler with her father's eye colour and hair colour. Though her skin colour is closer to her mum's.
Ralph has his mum's hair colour and eye colour. His skin tone is closer to Girbit's. It's weird. I had guessed the opposite hair/eye colours when they were babies. Huh. Guess the universe went out of it's way to prove me wrong.
Start the cake love for the next couple of generations. They're going to get so sick of it!
Girbits: Whut you talking about? *shoves cake in his mouth* Uh totellu luve cake ;lkjnfdakljdfklens.
Gabrielle: Didn't there used to be another chair?
It's against the back wall.
First midnight feeding. How are you feeling, Gabby?
Gabrielle: The first? As in... I'll be doing this more??
Uh. You do know what goes into raising a child, don't you?
Ella: Bwottle! I loves fooooooooooooooooooood!
I can't get over how cute they are!
And since they're all up, why not start on toddler training? This is how all my sims end up with weird sleep schedules.
Gabrielle: Your great grandmum didn't give your dad and I any wedding cake.
I don't think you're doing it right.
Gabrielle: Oh. Okay. Uh.... Can you say cake, Ralph?
Ralph: .... Whut? *smiles*
Gabby and her son. I can't wait to see what they look like when they grow up. :)
Gabrielle: Good night, my lovely. I'll see you in the morning.
Gabrielle: You too, my love. You have to let go and go to bed now. I love you.
Ella: But mummy, I'l not tiwed.
Isn't she adorable?
And there we leave our exhausted parents! A lot has been covered in this chapter. We have the first two children of gen 2 and Gabrielle got married. But not in that order. Next chapter, even more will happen and hopefully, more babies?
Thanks for reading and supporting and such. Please leave a comment, either on here or on the forum (link in the side bar). Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment