Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Generation 1: Chapter 1

Hello and welcome to the new Whitaker Family Legacy! It's new and exciting! And this time, I (Swimingli) am going to avoid using any cheats. Well, maybe one every generation. :P But I'm really excited for this! Got my screen shots working again, and I'll get the Donners up again soon. Until then, enjoy!
Ooh! Bigger screen shots too!


This is our beautiful founder, Gabrielle Whitaker! I put all her traits up there but forgot her LTW.... It's to become a 5-Star Chef by the way.....
Gabrielle: Yes! Cakes! I like cakes! If I become a chef, I can make them pretty, too!
And I'm here to help you become a chef!
Gabrielle: Who are you?
I am the all knowing, all seeing voice. I've created you and now am here to plague your family for the next 10+ generations if it gets that far.
Gabrielle: Why?
I love you all.
I've moved Gabrielle into Starlight Shores or whatever it's called. I've never truly played this town, so I don't know what surprises await us. :)
 Well, new town, no money, time to get a job.
Gabrielle: Yes! Time to start baking cakes!
 Gabrielle: Are you going to be one of those weird cabbies that drives me wherever I need to go? One of my SimPage friends says that whenever she's getting places in Riverview, she always get driven by the same cab driver. Will you be doing that to me?
Cabbie: Lady, I'm just trying to make a living. I don't care if I see you again. If you talk this much, I might not want to see you again.
 Gabrielle: Nice town. You live here long? Know any big celebs?
Cabbie: Grrrrr....
It is a nice town. I can't wait to explore it with you!
 Gabby, what do you see?
Gabrielle: Ooh... I see me some man through this here solid metal wall.
 Gabrielle: Can we go meet him? Please? Pleasepleaseplease??? I wanna make friends!
Sheesh. Yeah, go get your job first.
Person-Whose-Name-I-Forget-So-Let's-Call-Him-Darren: Hum, constellations are made out of stars. I work with stars. I'm the proprietor!
Gabrielle: Hi there. We have the same coloured hair.
Darren: Hi. You're pretty.
Then they stood there awkwardly, Darren still staring at Gabby's face.
Darren: Did you hear this piece of not so juicy gossip about people you don't know??
Gabrielle: No way! Really? I don't know them but their life sounds so messed up!
*Five minutes later*
Gabrielle: Hey, hey, did you hear this piece of gossip that you just told me two minutes ago?
Darren: Woah! I never would have guesses! That piece of information didn't sound familiar in any way!
Gabrielle, say good-bye for now. A lot more people came up for you to make friends with.
Person number one. Let's call him Juan since I don't have his actual name. But that face isn't attractive enough. Sorry, man.
Then Willard. But he looks old and has a nose that's too big. He looks nice in the skinny, nerdy sort of way.
Here's Roger. I don't know what his name is. I was going for something menacing.... Like his face. He's also a no.
Then there's Stacy......
Stacy: I like her. She has a nice butt.
Gabrielle: Let's get out of here.... Some people are freaking me out.
I agree. There's a karaoke bar next door.
And here it is! I forget what it's actually called. But not much happened there.
It was empty, save for a few people, on the first floor.
On the second, it was completely deserted.
The bartender wasn't the right guy.
This guy wasn't half bad. Until I realised he had a wife. And was flirting with her.
Said wife, Emily.
Gabrielle: Gosh, dude. You don't have to flaunt your marital status to mock me. Nor do you have to flirt in front of the door and pose a fire hazard to all the people in here.
Gabrielle: What people? This place is empty. Complete waste of time. Let's move on.
Agreed.
So I sent her to Verde Park! This seemed really promising.
Okay, so no single, attractive men. But here was a really pretty townie. Gabby! Quick! Come make friends!
Gabby, this is Catherine. She's really pretty and soon to be a mom. Your kids could grow up as best friends! Become her sister in spirit.
Gabrielle: Hello! I'm Gabrielle. I just moved here earlier today. How do you do?
Catherine: I'm fine. I'm Catherine. And pregnant. It's always nice to meet newcomers. Where do you live?
Gabrielle: In the middle of no where.
Catherine: So this person you never met looks funny.
Gabrielle: His sister that I never met and have no reason to know is his sister looks even funnier!
Oh wait. The people they are talking about are about 20 yards over this way...... Those mean people.
Catherine: I have to go relieve my bladder. It was really nice talking to you!
Gabrielle: She's really nice. I'm sad she's walking away from me though.
I'm sorry. But you now have one good acquaintance.
Since working the public scene wasn't giving up any results, I thought it was time to start with house calls. Beginning with the rich section of town. You can see our house as the tiny blob at the top that's smaller than a tree in the middle of that field....
Nice house, hopefully nice owner.
All hopes dashed.
This is Mark.
Mark: Come'ere, ladies. You know you want me. :P
Gabrielle: I feel like you drove me earlier today.
Cabbie: Grrrrrrrr.
This is the place. You like it?
Gabrielle: Yeah. It's nice. Who's the owner.
Go meet him!
Um.... Gabrielle, what are you doing?
Gabrielle? Where are you going???
Mark: Camera...
Gabrielle: Wait. Trash in the yard? Not a good sign.
Gabrielle: Is this the rich guy I'm supposed to woo?
Maybe. Depends upon if he looks rich enough to make up for his horrible face.
Mark: Woah. That is one ethereal angel.
Whoops. His name is Addison. And he's rich.
Gabrielle: Thanks for letting me inside by myself. I really appreciate it.
Addison: No problem, beautiful. I'll be inside shortly to join you. *wink*
Addison: Woah. That girl is amazing. What can I do in order to get that?
Stay the hell away from her!
You know he's watching you through the window, right?
Gabrielle: Yeah, I guessed as much. But woah.
Gabrielle: This house. Why can't we steal it?
Because stealing is mean and how could we steal a house?
Gabrielle: Just figure out how to do it. I want a place like this.
Get married, have kids, maybe when your great-grandchildren are alive. Maybe. Of course, it could be when your kids are alive too.
Gabrielle: I'm leaving. By, Addison!
Addison: Wait! I just came in!
Time to go to another place. :)
This place. Just up the road. My only reaction: why can't I build like this??
Outside, these two. The woman lives here. The man, not sure what's up with him.
Except that face. XD
But wait! The door is opening! Who's coming out?? Is he going to be cute enough to become Gabby's husband?
.... No. Definitely not.
Yes, I'm using up my 1 cheat  this generation making this guy marriage worthy. His hair is wrong, his nose is bad, but his eyes are the perfect colour.
Ugh. His nose. I don't feel like being plagued with that nose.
But that hair is much better.
As are those ears.
Pointy ears, new feature? Whatever. I like it.
Elf! :D
Still though, his nose.
Pinocchio! Yay!
Much better! :)
Gabrielle: Hello! Can I go inside and creep on your son, possibly get him to marry me?
Melanie: Of course! Let my grandson have his fun! :)
Grandson? That would possibly mean...
Yup. Foiled. Said grandson is a teen.
Gabrielle: A teen? You expect me to wait around for ages until he grows up in order for me to have kids??
No. I spent too much time on giving him surgery to waste it.
Luckily *ahem* Girbits had his birthday  right then. (Girbits? Really EA?)
Woah. Woah. What is that?
*Wolf whistle* Man! I am good at giving plastic surgery!
Girbits: I feel like everyone is looking at me.
Well why wouldn't they? I mean, look at your face!
Gabrielle: I think this guy in the funny shirt is getting a little too excited.
Guy in funny shirt: No! My dream boy was stolen by this mean person with really shiny hair! RAWR. What a meanie.
Gabrielle: So, hello Girbits. I'm Gabrielle. The Voice wants me to meet you.
Girbits: Woah, I'm so tall now. And my face is perfect for looking off into the distance.
Gabrielle: So I was wondering if maybe you wanted to marry me?
Girbits: Wait, what are you saying? Sparkly rings?
Girbits: Of course you can exchange sparkly rings with me!
Gabrielle: This always happens. They walk away.
Girbits: And while you're at it, give me sparkly twins as well!
Gabrielle: Well, this is slightly awkward..... My future husband who just agreed to marry me walked away while this odd guy is whining about something. Can we get out of here?
Um. Yeah. Try again tomorrow.
Guy with the funny shirt: I just want somebody to love. (Somebody toooooo.... Looooooooove)
Gabrielle: Well that was a total bust.
Not a total bust. You got a engagement promise. And realized just how loaded your new hubby is. Not a total bust.
Gabrielle: But now I'm home. Home sweet home. :)
Gabrielle: Just remembered how small home is.
Yeah. A 6x6 house is really small. It was hard 
So how did your day go?
Gabrielle: I dunno. I made a lot of new friends which was good. And Girbits seems like a nice guy. It's lucky he grew up when he did.
Yeah... What a crazy random happenstance.....
Gabrielle collapsed into her cheap bed for the remainder of the night and slept well. Not sure what she dreamed about.
Gabrielle: Ooh.... I'm hungry.
Well, GUESS WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!
Work!
Gabrielle: First day! First day! Happy happy first day!
Gabrielle: You look uncannily like my cabbie. Are you sure you're not related to him?
Carpooler: Grrrrrrr.
 Deer! I had to include this. It was the most eventful thing that happened while she was at work.
Gabrielle: WORK! Love that place! Everyone is so nice and- what do I see over there?
Woot! It's Girbits! Go and woo him some more!
Girbits: La la la. Completely here by accident. Didn't come here because I stalked out my future wife's place of employment and work hours.
He seems really sweet! In a stalker, creeper way.....
Gabrielle: Hello, Girbits.
Girbits: Hey, Gabby. Fancy seeing you here.
Gabrielle: Especially since I work here.
Girbits: Are you accusing me of something. That's not very nice!
Gabrielle: .....
Gabrielle: LOOK. DISTRACTION. I can make a funny face!
Girbits: Woah! Look at that!
Girbits: Hey! I can make one too! I'm a mooooooooose.
Gabrielle: Ha ha we're so funny.
They both got hungry, so I sent them into the diner at midnight to grab some pie? What?
Girbits: She is really pretty. And her looks compliment mine. We're like, two parts of the same whole!
Gabrielle: I really need to get Girbit's number in my books. Then we'll write one together!
Girbits: *sigh* Is this it? Is this my future?
Let's hope so! I made you look really good for no cost! Other than your soul and future....
Gabrielle: I had so much time this night. Thanks for coming to the diner.
Girbits: No problem, hun. It was a lot of fun for me too.
Gabrielle: So, um.... Since you had fun, I have something to give you.
Girbits: What? Is it face paint? I want to have a red face!
Girbits: *surprise*
Yes! First kiss in less than 24 hours with no relationship cheats!
They are so cute. :) I feel good about the future of this legacy. (If I keep writing it...)
It's so sweet she dreams about him when she goes to sleep. :)
Good morning, sleeping person!
Gabrielle: I'm not ready for life.
So she went back to bed?
Gabrielle: Yup. Better. Now I'm ready.
Are you ready for another day? Work? Girbits? Marriage?
Gabrielle: Yes! Work, Girbits, here I come! *Choke* Did you say marriage??
You already missed your carpool, you know.
Gabrielle: You know, I feel like you've driven me before. Oh well. Work!
Random dude across the street. I got distracted.
Random dude: I wanna be the very best that no one ever was
Random dude: To catch them is my real test to train them is my cause
Random dude: I will travel across the land searching far and wide
Random dude: Each pokemon to understand the power that's insideTo
To my horror, he started getting a following. Gah.
Random dude: You will all be so distracted by my lyrics and song that you won't notice my message POKEMON.
Random dude: So fork over the money little suckers... POKEMON
.... o.o That face. He looks utterly evil
Even without the face contortion.
Random dude: Yes. They are gathering!
To my extreme displeasure, he attracted more people than I realised.
Gabrielle: I love cooking. That's why I made my job choice a chef.
Good logic. It's your day off! What you wanna do?
Gabrielle: I'm see Girbits at the karaoke place later.
Girbits: She got all dressed up for me. I should've at least put on my fake glasses/nose/moustache combo.
Gabrielle: Hey there Girby. :)
So cute
Girbits: So those compact disks, yeah? You can do a lot with them.
Gabrielle: Yes. Like spending a ridiculous amount of money on one just to waste all your time playing The Sims 3 on your computer like a fool.
You caught me there.....
Gabrielle: You're cute.
Girbits: As are you.
Young love. :) <3
CUE KARAOKE SPAM!!!!! (I've never seen this function before!!!)
/spam
Wait, what? WHY WEREN'T YOU AROUND WHEN GABRIELLE WAS INITIALLY LOOKING FOR MEN?? I don't even know his name. I took it down somewhere though.... Maybe I recycled that piece of paper. But he is one of the better looking townies.
Gabrielle: Girbits, you're the kindest person I've met here. I'm just going to put myself out there and ask you this.
Gabrielle: Will you be my boo? I think I'm falling for you.
Girbits: Of course. :)
They kiss, sealing the deal. Then this.
He walks away.
Girbits: *smile* Her idea of a date is laughable.
What did you say?
 :O
 What do you mean 'your idea of a date' and 'don't call me again'?? WE TOOK YOU KARAOKEING!!
Girbits: Yeah, well, it just didn't cut it. I'm more of a classy man, take me clubbing next time, or to one of those high rise buildings in Bridgeport. I like those. Always give you glowy drinks, though. Dunno what that means.
But we took you karaokeing! We had fun! Didn't you?
Girbits: Eh.
 Honey, he's not going to come back.
Gabrielle: *Sigh* Everyone walks away from me.
 Gabrielle: I should have known that the love of my life would be no exception.
Oh, sweetie, let's get you home. I have a surprise.
 I remodeled a bit. :) You now have a bigger front room. And a telly.
Gabrielle: Thanks, Swim. This means a lot. I feel like I'm settling down in this town. I wasn't sure when I first got here. But it's starting to feel like home.
You're the first sim I've narrated for that isn't always sass! I like you. :)
Gabrielle: Thanks for trying to cheer me up after Girbits totally insulted the date I took him on. You're the best.
*Motherly smile* Go rest, Gabby. You deserve it.
Gabrielle: Hey, Girbits, honey, do you want to come over a bit later? I haven't seen you in a couple hours and it's really trying me. ... Okay! Lovely! See you soon!
I take it he's coming over?
Gabrielle: Yes! I can't wait! I think he's the one.
I think it's sweet you actually are crazy about him. You two look so good together. :)
Gabrielle and Girbits: Intense stare.
Is this going to get steamy? We might have younger viewers.....
o.o Okay..... Skipping the next few minutes.....
Gabrielle: Girbits, You have come to mean so much to me in the two days I have known you. I feel some what like we're Romeo and Juliet in that respect. Hopefully without the dying part.
Gabrielle: That being said, I have a question for you.
Gabrielle: It involves a big shiny clear thing on another shiny circular thing. I think it will magically appear in my too small pocket.
Gabrielle: But this thing is really important and it'll change our lives forever. I hope you anser favorable.
Girbits: Wait, love, why are you kneeling? Did you drop something?
Gabrielle: See here it is. Materialized as promised!
Girbits: Where did that come from?
Girbits: Wait, is that what I think it is?
Gabrielle: Girbits whatever-your-last-name-is, will you marry me?
Girbits: Oh my....
Girbits: SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment